H20 Wireless offers cell phone and SIM plans for customers who want cell phone service without the hassle of a one, two or three year contract. H20 wireless used to be called 02 Wireless and some customers still have 02 phones, but all services are now provided by the H20 Wireless company. Plan prices range from daily to monthly.
Cost, Rates, & Fees
- $25: 1,000 minutes or 1,000 texts or 250 picture messages or 80 MB data – can be refueled as needed. Must pay the fee every 30 days to maintain service.
- $40: Unlimited talk, text and picture messaging. No data included with the plan. Renews every 30 days.
- $50: Unlimited talk, unlimited text, unlimited picture messaging and 250 MB of data. International calling is available for $10 per month. This plan is renewed every 30 days.
- $60: Unlimited talk, unlimited text, unlimited picture messaging and 1 GB of data coverage. You can add international calling for $10 per month. Must be renewed every 30 days.
- $2/Day: Unlimited talk and text. No data included. Plan is purchased in either 10 or 20 day blocks.
- $10: This plan comes with 200 minutes. You are charged 5 cents per minute to talk and 5 cents per text (incoming and outgoing). Data is charged at 30 cents per MB and picture messages are 10 cents each. Must be renewed every 30 days.
- $20: For double your money you get double the minutes – 400. All other details are identical to the $10 plan. Expires after 60 days.
- $30: Again, triple the money gives you triple the minutes – 600. Details for this plan are the same as the $10 plan. The plan must be renewed every 90 days.
- $100: The $100 plan offers 2,000 minutes. Minutes are good for one year. All other details are the same as the $10 plan.
Learn more about the phone plans available from H20 Wireless, including data plans and add-on minutes at: https://www.h2owirelessnow.com/pageControl.php?page=plans&category=W
Users Review Summaries
The complaints about H20 Wireless tend to be the same as with other no contract companies. The customer service department is not supportive and customers have to wait on hold for long periods of time before calls are answered. Not all customers are unhappy with H20 Wireless, but unhappy customers tend to be more verbal about poor service they received.
H20 Wireless Customer Service & Billing Contact Info
Call customer service: Call 1-800-643-4926 for more information on H20 Wireless or your wireless account.
Chat with customer service: Live chats are available in English and Spanish. Simple visit the customer service contact page and click the Live Chat link in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Contact customer service by email: While the email address for customer service is not listed – there is a contact form for website visitors.
Service coverage for talk and text is extremely limited. Customers on the east coast are more likely to have service than customers on the west coast. However, coverage appears to be limited to small areas surrounding big cities. If you are interested in 4G coverage, you must live within a small area around a major city. All coverage maps are available online.