T-Mobile offers contract and no contract phone service for customers in the T-Mobile service area. No contract plans are limited so customers must be certain their normal usage is not outside the allowed limited before purchasing a prepaid plan from T-Mobile. Customers pay a set amount for service coverage with T-Mobile Prepaid, but minutes are deducted from the total amount paid.
Costs, Rates, & Fees
T-Mobile Prepaid offers more prepaid options than most other prepaid cell phone companies.
- $100 Talk: 1,000 minutes and one year of service. Calls deduct 10 cents per minute, text messages deduct 10 cents per text (sending and receiving) and pictures and videos deduct 25 cents each (sending and receiving).
- $50 Talk: 400 minutes and 90 days of service. Calls deduct 13 cents per minute. Text and multimedia messages deduct at the same rate as the $100 Talk plan.
- $30 Talk: 160 minutes and 90 days of service. Calls deduct at 19 cents per minute. Text and multimedia message deduct at the same rate as the $100 Talk plan.
- $10 Talk: 30 minutes and 90 days of service. Calls deduct at 33 cents per minute. Text and multimedia message deduct at the same rate as the $100 Talk plan.
- $70 4G: Unlimited talk, text and web. Top web speeds up to 5 GB per month.
- $60 4G: Unlimited talk, text and web. Top web speeds up to 2 GB per month.
- $50 4G: Unlimited talk, text and web. Top web speeds up to 100 MB per month.
- $30 4G: 100 minutes of talk, unlimited text and web. Top web speeds up to 5 GB per month.
- 1500 Talk and Text 4G: 1500 minutes or message (combined) and 30 MB data access.
- $15 4G: Calls billed 10 cents per minute with unlimited text. No 4G data.
- International Add-On: $10 per month for talk and text unlimited.
- Blackberry Internet: $10 for use with the $70 or $50 plan used with a Blackberry.
User Review Summaries
T-Mobile Prepaid offers a multitude of options for the customer who doesn’t want the hassle of a contract cell phone. T-Mobile is also one of the few companies that offer unlimited web access at a set fee each month. Customers are generally happy with their T-Mobile Prepaid service, but service is limited.
T-Mobile Prepaid Customer Services & Billing Contact Info
Call T-Mobile Prepaid: Dial 1-800-866-2453 to contact a customer service representative.
Contact T-Mobile customer service by mail:
T-Mobile Customer Relations
P.O. Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
You can refill your account using one of several options offered by T-Mobile Prepaid. Visit the refill or fund page to learn more about how to refill or fund your account.
If you are looking to purchase a T-Mobile Prepaid account, you should first check for coverage in your area. The Personal Coverage Check map shows both voice and data coverage areas in the United States and Canada. Prepaid phones may have different coverage areas than postpaid accounts.